Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a leading Magnet designated academic medical center and regional referral center in a coastal Southeastern US location to help them identify a new Director NICU (RN) for their busy and growing Level III NICU. Live, work and play at the beach!
- 250+ bed Magnet designated teaching hospital
- Rated as a Top 50 Neonatology Program by US News and World Report for 2020-2021
- Member of a world-renowned non-profit health system in the United States
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Director NICU (RN) position:
- Position will manage a 65+ bed Level IV NICU with a team of approximately 125+ FTE’s
- The Director NICU (RN) will be responsible for the strategic direction of the department, financial management, management and leadership of the team, identifying best practices to ensure the highest level of clinical quality and patient outcomes, staff engagement, and nursing research and professional practice
- Unit offers the most advanced life support and monitoring technology for premature and critically ill infants
- Reports directly to a transformational and forward thinking Chief Nursing Officer
- Well supported by a team of Nurse Managers, Charge Nurses, and Clinical Educators
Requirements for Director NICU (RN) :
- Master’s degree and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN active license
- At least five (5) years of NICU leadership experience
- Experience in an academic medical center and MAGNET designated setting is preferred
- Must have outstanding oral and written communication skills
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style
- Energetic and dynamic, forward thinker
About the Area:
- Coastal Southeastern US location - live and work at the beach!
- Year round sunshine, several nearby world-class beaches, golf and tennis, boating and fishing, incredible shopping and dining, and rich cultural activities
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions