Director, Mother Baby
Highlights/Benefits for Director, Mother Baby (RN):
- Position will manage the Women's Services Department for a well-loved, state of the art, growing community hospital in the Southeast US!
- Outstanding compensation package including: Medical (three plans), Dental (two plans), Vision (two plans), Pension Plan, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans, tuition reimbursement and much more!
- FULL relocation assistance will be provided!
- Outdoor lovers paradise with hiking, biking, camping, hunting, fishing and boating! Wonderful shops, restaurants, sporting events and cultural events abound! You can find something here for every member of your family!
- Affordable cost of living, low taxes, excellent schools
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Nonprofit, financially sound, 150+ bed growing community hospital
- Over 1,000 annual births
- Position reports directly to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- Unit is very well-supported by an Assistant Manager, Educator and team of Charge Nurses who will help manage the day to day operations and allow the Director to focus on the growth and vision of the unit
- Excellent stability and very little turnover on the unit - many of the RN's have been with the hospital for over 15 years
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this well-respected non-profit, growing health system! Many of its nursing leaders have become Chief Nursing Officers!
About the Director, Mother Baby (RN) Position:
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Mother Baby (RN):
- Master's degree and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- At least five (5) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- At least two (2) years Labor and Delivery or Women's Services leadership experience (Manager level or above)
- Transformational and INSPIRATIONAL leadership style
- Outstanding communication skills that
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.