Director, Maternity Services (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director, Maternity Services (RN)
- Growing, well-loved 350+ bed medical center that has served its community for over 40 years
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits plan including an automatic retirement plan, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
About the Hospital and Department:
- 350+ bed growing not for profit hospital
- Performs over 2500 annual deliveries
- Reports directly to the Director of Nursing
- Collegial and collaborative working environment across all levels
About the Director, Maternity Services (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery and Postpartum department. We are seeking a dynamic self starter and servant leader with a high level of clinical labor and delivery knowledge. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Maternity Services (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- 3 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired
- Collaborative, inspirational servant leadership style
- Proven track record of employee retention and quality outcomes
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.