Highlights/Benefits for Director, Labor and Delivery (RN)
- Growing, non-profit 500+bed hospital part of a world-renowned healthcare system in a Southeast US major metro location
- Outstanding growth opportunities within this multi-campus health system that is focused on service excellence and providing the highest level of patient care
- Generous compensation plan including a full benefits plan including relocation assistance, 403b match, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
- State-of-the-art technology, equipment and research center
- Great partnership with providers; strong focus on collaboration between administration, doctors, and nursing
- Organizationally driven at all levels to constantly strive for excellence
About the Hospital and Department:
- 500+ bed growing not for profit hospital that has served its community for over 50 years and is currently pursuing MAGNET designation
- Department Performs over 5000 annual deliveries
- Manages a team of 125 FTE's across labor and delivery and postpartum with a strong support structure including an Assistant Nurse Manager, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Educator, Midwife, Charge Nurses.
About the Director, Labor and Delivery (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of a busy and growing Labor and Delivery and Postpartum department. We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical labor and delivery knowledge. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Labor and Delivery (RN)
- Master's degree required (must have Master's or Bachelor's in Nursing)
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- 3 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired (in a department that performs at least 3,000 annual deliveries)
- INSPIRATIONAL and COLLABORATIVE style
- Forward thinking, strategic and innovative leader
- Able to build position relationships across all levels
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.