Director, Labor and Delivery (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director, Labor and Delivery (RN):
- Growing, well-loved community hospital
- Full benefits plan including a pension plan, variety of medical/dental/vision plans, short and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, generous earned time off program, and MUCH more!
- Enjoy the best of the big city with small town charm!
About the Hospital:
- Growing not for profit 250 bed community hospital that has served its community for over 100 years
- Performs over 150 births each month
- Visible and dynamic executive leadership team
About the Director, Labor and Delivery (RN) Position:
In this role, you will be responsible for the day to day operations a busy Labor and Delivery department. You will be well-supported by a team of Charge Nurses and will report to a collaborative and supportive Director of Nursing. We are seeking a dynamic, self starter and servant leader with a strong level of clinical L&D knowledge. In this role, you will provide strategic and day to day leadership for this growing department, promote an atmosphere of trust and safety, and ensure the highest quality of care is provided to our community's newest moms, babies and families!
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Birth Center (RN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required, Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- 5 years of general Labor and Delivery clinical nursing experience
- 3 years of Labor and Delivery leadership experience highly desired (Assistant Manager, Clinical Supervisor or above)
- INSPIRATIONAL, COLLABORATIVE, servant leadership style
- Outstanding communication skills across all levels
- Able to hold team accountable
- Proven track record of employee retention, and quality outcomes
- Creative, collaborative personality style who enjoys working in a team based setting
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions