About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Progressive and growing, financially sound 150+ bed community hospital part of a major nationally recognized healthcare system
- Position will manage a busy and growing 10 bed ICU /Stepdown Unit with a team of over 25 FTE's including a Coordinator and Charge RN's
- Department is mixed Med/Surg ICU and Stepdown
- Reports directly to a collaborative and dynamic Chief Nursing Officer
Highlights/Benefits for the Director ICU/Stepdown (RN):
- The Director ICU/Stepdown (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensure the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentor and lead a team, and be able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Relocation package / sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Offers excellent advancement opportunities - the hospital loves to promote from within!
Director ICU/Stepdown (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License State of TN
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in the acute care hospital setting (minimum Supervisor level managing a team)
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in managing and mentoring teams, ensuring best practices and providing your team with the tools it needs to be successful
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style, and able to work collaboratively across all levels
- Mid size community known for its southern hospitality with a wide variety of outdoor activities including state parks, lakes, rivers, hiking, biking, fishing, hunting and more!
- Excellent public and private schools and universities, and year round arts and cultural events
- A very short drive to Nashville and Chattanooga, Tennessee and Huntsville, Alabama
- Year round mild climate, low taxes, and affordable homes/rentals!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803