About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Progressive, financially stable 300 bed community hospital that has served its community for over 50 years and is focused on achieving the highest level of quality and patient safety
- Position will manage a busy and growing ICU Unit with a team of seven (7) Clinical Coordinators reporting to you
- Reports directly to a supportive and dynamic Chief Nursing Officer
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, ICU (RN):
- The Director, ICU (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensure the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentor and lead a team of nurses, and be able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- A sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
- Offers excellent advancement opportunities - the hospital loves to promote from within!
Director, ICU (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License
- At least three (3) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least five (5) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Must be able to speak to and show a proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style that nurses gravitate toward and want to follow
- Mid size community known for its southern hospitality, gorgeous parks, world-class shopping and dining and rich history
- Excellent public and private schools and universities, year round arts and cultural events
- Year round sunshine, mild climate, low taxes, and affordable homes/rentals
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803