About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Growing and progressive community hospital that has served its community for a century
- Focused on quality, compassionate care, patient safety and being the region's hospital of choice!
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center and Leapfrog A Rated!
- Position will manage a busy 20+ bed mixed Med/Surg/CVICU with a team of 55 FTE's including a team of Nurse Supervisors and an Educator.
- The unit treats a variety of complex patient types including medical/surgical and cardiovascular ICU patients
- Position reports directly to a transformational and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, ICU (RN):
- The Director, ICU (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensure the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentor and lead a team, and be able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Relocation package / sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Offers excellent advancement opportunities - the hospital loves to promote from within
Director, ICU (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License State of South Carolina
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- Adaptive and engaged leadership style, and able to work collaboratively across all levels
Our client is located in a mid-sized community that is known for its Southern charm, beautiful parks, rich history, quaint and charming downtown area, affordable homes, excellent public and private schools, year round arts and cultural events, shopping, and amazing food!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803