About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Growing and progressive 150+ bed community hospital part of a well-respected national healthcare system
- ICU Director (RN) will manage a busy and growing ICU/Telemetry department with a team of 50+ FTE's including a team of Clinical Supervisors and an Educator
- Reports to a collaborative and dynamic Chief Nursing Officer
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, ICU (RN):
- The Director, ICU (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensuring the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentoring and leading a team, and being able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance is available
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
Director, ICU (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Nursing)
- RN Active License State of TN
- At least two (2) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
- Known for its small town vibe and southern charm, beautiful parks, and rich history
- Boating, fishing, camping biking, hiking and hunting are a few outdoor activities that await you
- Wide variety of home choices to rent or buy - including lakefront living!
- Affordable homes, low taxes, excellent public and private schools, and year round arts and cultural events
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803