Director, Emergency Department (RN)
- Position will provide the strategic and inspirational Emergency Department leadership
- Progressive and financially sound hospital
- Generous sign on bonus and relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
- Full benefits package including 403b match, generous tuition reimbursement package, paid time off, medical/dental/vision and much more will be offered!
- Multiple world-class universities and colleges located in and around our community!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: State of the art, non-profit, Magnet designated hospital
- Our Emergency Department sees over 65,000 annual visits and this position will have responsibility for over 100 FTE's
- Well supported by a Nurse Manager manager and Educator
About the Position:
Our ideal candidate will be a inspirational, dynamic and innovative leader with current ER leadership experience. Primary responsibilities will include providing the 24/7 strategic and visionary leadership for the department, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, ensuring regulatory compliance, identifying process improvements to impact the overall quality of care, establishing goals and objectives for the department, and building positive relationships and across all levels.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred (MHA, MSN, MBA)
- RN Active License
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3 years of current/recent ER leadership experience in a trauma center
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in achieving improvements in an Emergency Department
- Collaborative, team building personality style
About the Community:
This lovely and quaint Mid-Atlantic community offers a low cost of living, affordable housing, excellent schools, four seasons, year round cultural events, a revitalized downtown with new shops and restaurants, and plethora of family friendly activities. It's a wonderful place to call home and to be able to make a difference in providing the best patient care to your local community! If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we want to talk with you.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.