Director, Emergency Department (RN)
Highlights/Benefits for Director, Emergency Department (RN)
- Non profit, growing community hospital that is part of a premier, leading academic health system
- Exceptional opportunities for advancement within this well-respected health system
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, automatic employer paid retirement contribution and employer 403b match, wellness incentives, adoption assistance/infertility treatment programs, FSA, HSA, life insurance, onsite child care and MUCH more!
- Director level annual bonus incentive
- Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital and Department:
- Well-loved academic medical center currently pursuing MAGNET designation
- Position will manage a growing 30+ bed ED and a team of 70+ FTE's
- Supported by an experienced team of Assistant Managers/Charge Nurses and an ED Educator
- Reports directly to a collaborative and inspirational Chief Nursing Officer
About the Director, Emergency Department (RN):
Primary responsibilities will include establishing goals and the strategic direction of the department, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, ensuring regulatory compliance, and building and maintaining positive physician relationships. We are seeking a collaborative and dynamic leader who will be able to ensure the best patient care is provided to the community.
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Emergency Department (RN):
- Master's degree required (MSN or BSN required)
- Active RN License State of Georgia
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 2+ years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- Proven track record of success in leading teams, improving employee engagement, ED metrics, and patient experience/satisfaction
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy a a mild climate, excellent schools, outstanding shopping and dining, year round cultural events, sporting events, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities! If you are ready to take the next step in your career, let's talk about what this position has to offer!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.