Nealy Pierce has been retained by a growing 250+ bed community hospital that is a member of a well-respected national healthcare system to help them identify and attract a Director, Emergency Department (RN) to join their team. In this role, you will provide strategic and visionary oversight of the unit, manage the day to day operations operations, ensure regulatory compliance and that policies and procedures are up to date, serve as a mentor to the nursing team, collaborate with physicians and hospital/system leaders, and ensure the highest level of patient care is provided to patients.
Highlights and Benefits for the Director, Emergency Department (RN):
- Consistently rated as a Leapfrog Top Hospital and Chest Pain Accredited
- Preparing to pursue Trauma Center designation and Pathways to Excellence
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within this growing health system.
- Many of our Directors advance to Chief Nursing Officer positions
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, 401k matching plan, wellness incentives, FSA, HSA, life insurance, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance/sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital and Role:
- Position will manage a growing 35 ED that sees over 55,000 annual visits, and a brand new free standing ED
- Will manage a team of 100+ FTE's
- Director, Emergency Department (RN) is well supported by two ED Managers and team of Clinical Supervisors
- Reports directly to a transformational and supportive Chief Nursing Officer
Who we are seeking:
- BSN required / Master's preferred (Nursing, Business Administration or Healthcare Administration is preferred)
- Active RN License State of South Carolina
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3+ years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, and patient experience/satisfaction
- TRANSFORMATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy easy access to the mountains and the water, a mild year round climate, excellent schools, outstanding shopping and dining, year round cultural events, sporting events, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities! If you are ready to take the next step in your career, let's talk about what this position has to offer!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.