Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a growing 250+ bed hospital that is a member of a well-respected healthcare system to help them identify and attract a new Director, Emergency Department (RN) to join their team. In this role, you will provide strategic and visionary oversight of the department, assist the hospital in achieving Level III Trauma Center designation, ensure regulatory compliance and that policies and procedures are up to date, serve as a mentor to the nursing team, collaborate with physicians and hospital/system leaders, and ensure the highest level of patient care is provided to the community
Highlights and Benefits:
- 250+ bed, Leapfrog A rated hospital and Primary Stroke Center
- Preparing to open a free-standing Emergency Department in 2021
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within this growing health system. Many of its Directors have become Chief Nursing Officers!
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, 401k matching plan, wellness incentives, FSA, HSA, life insurance, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be available!
About the Hospital and Role:
- Position will manage a growing 35 ED that sees over 50,000 annual patient visits, and a free-standing ED scheduled to open in 2021
- Will manage a team of 80+ FTE's
- This is a TRUE Director position that will be focuses on the strategic growth of the department and will be well supported by a Nurse Manager and team of Clinical Supervisors who will assist with day to day operations
- Reports directly to a transformational Chief Nursing Officer
Qualifications and Requirements for Director, Emergency Department (RN):
- Bachelor or Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- Active RN License State of South Carolina
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3+ years of ER leadership experience as an Emergency Room Director required
- Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in building collaborative relationships across all levels, improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, patient experience, and quality/patient safety.
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy loads of southern charm, four seasons, easy access to the mountains and the coast, a mild year round climate, excellent schools, outstanding shopping and dining, year round cultural events, sporting events, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.