Nealy Pierce has been retained by a growing, nonprofit community hospital that is a member of a well-respected regional healthcare system to help them identify and attract a Director, Emergency Department (RN) to join their team. In this role, you will provide strategic and visionary oversight of the unit, manage the day to day operations operations, ensure regulatory compliance and that policies and procedures are up to date, serve as a mentor to the nursing team, collaborate with physicians and hospital/system leaders, and ensure the highest level of patient care is provided to patients.
They are offering:
- Consistently rated as a Leapfrog Top Hospital
- Joint Commission Chest Pain and PCI Certified
- 88% of its employees say it's a "great place to work"
- Dedicated Pediatric ED underway - opportunity to lead both adult and pediatrics!
- Excellent opportunities for advancement within this award-winning multi-campus, growing, not for profit health system. Many of its Directors have become Chief Nursing Officers
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, pension plan, wellness incentives, adoption assistance/infertility treatment programs, FSA, HSA, life insurance, onsite child care and MUCH more!
- Full relocation assistance will be offered
About the Hospital and Role:
- Position will manage a growing 30 ED that sees over 60k annual visits
- Will manage a team of 75+ FTE's
- Our Director is well supported by a Manager, Charge Nurses, and a Department Educator
- Reports directly to an experienced and transformational leader who has been with the health system for over 10 years
We are looking for:
- Master's degree required (BSN required if Master's degree is not in Nursing)
- Active RN License
- 7+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 5+ years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- CEN and NE-BC are highly preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success in improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, and patient experience/satisfaction
- TRANSFORMATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy four seasons, easy access to the mountains and the water, a mild year round climate, excellent schools, outstanding shopping and dining, year round cultural events, sporting events, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities! If you are ready to take the next step in your career, let's talk about what this position has to offer!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.