Director, Emergency Department (RN)
- Non profit, 400+ bed, growing community hospital within a world-renowned academic health system that loves to promote and grow its leaders
- Exceptional opportunities for advancement without having to relocate within this nine (9) hospital system!
- Visible and transformational leadership team that encourages collaboration and best practices
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans that begin on day 1 of employment, very generous PTO program, tuition reimbursement, automatic employer paid retirement contribution and employer 403b match, wellness incentives, adoption assistance/infertility treatment programs, FSA, HSA, life insurance, onsite child care and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Non-Profit, 400+ bed not for profit hospital part of a world-renowned teaching health system just minutes from Atlanta
- Primary Stroke Center
- Hospital is beginning its Magnet journey
- Health system's busiest ED with over 70,000 annual patients treated annually
- Well supported by six Charge Nurses, four Flow Coordinators and an Education Coordinator
- Reports to the Executive Director of Emergency Services
About the Position:
Primary responsibilities will include managing the day to day operations of the department, ensuring effective staffing strategies, improving and maintaining key performance indicators, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, and building positive physician relationships. We are seeking a collaborative and dynamic leader who will be able to ensure the best patient care is provided to our community.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Master's degree required / BSN required
- Active RN License State of Georgia
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- 3+ years of ER leadership experience as a Manager or Director required
- Must have a demonstrated track record of success in ER leadership
- Should possess excellent communication skills across all levels
- Collaborative, team building personality style
About the Community:
Living here, you will enjoy a central location, southern hospitality, a mild climate, excellent schools, wonderful shopping and dining, year round cultural events, national parks and forests, museums, and a variety of family friendly activities! If you are ready to take the next step in your career, let's talk about what this position has to offer!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.