Highlights/Benefits for Director, Emergency Department:
- Non profit, growing 150+ bed community hospital part of a major healthcare system
- Competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, a generous paid time off program, tuition reimbursement, FSA, HSA, life insurance, and MUCH more!
- Primary responsibilities for the Nurse Director, Emergency Department will include: managing the day to day operations of the department, serving as a mentor to the nursing team, ensuring the highest level of quality and patient safety, and building positive physician relationships. We are seeking a collaborative and dynamic leader who will be able to ensure the best patient care is provided to our community.
- Relocation assistance will be available!
About the Hospital and Department:
- Leapfrog A Rated hospital that has served its community for over 60 years
- Director, Emergency Department will manage a growing ED with over 20k annual visits and a team of 25 FTE's reporting directly to you
- Reports directly to a collaborative and dynamic Chief Nursing Officer
- Amazing opportunities for growth and advancement - many of its Nursing Directors move on to become Executives within the system
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Emergency Department:
- Associate's degree in Nursing required / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Active RN License
- 5+ years of ER clinical nursing experience required
- At least 1+ year of ER leadership experience as an Emergency Department Coordinator or Manager level required
- Proven track record of improving employee satisfaction/engagement, throughput times, and patient experience/satisfaction
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
About the Community:
Our client is located in a quaint rural community, and offers low taxes, affordable housing, a mild climate, and a variety of incredible year round outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, boating, hiking, camping, and golf. It's a great place to live, work and play!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.