About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Growing and progressive 250 bed community hospital that has served its community for over 50 years
- Leapfrog Top Performing Hospital, Primary Stroke Center
- Preparing to begin journey to obtain Level III Trauma Center designation
- Position will manage a busy and growing ICU, PCU, Telemetry and Respiratory Department with a team of over 90 FTE's
- Strong support level with a team of Clinical Coordinators and a Unit Educator
- Reports to a transformational and collaborative Chief Nursing Executive
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Critical Care (RN):
- The Director, Critical Care (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensuring the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentoring and leading a team, and being able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Sign on bonus/relocation will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Excellent advancement opportunities - the health system loves to promote from within!
Director, Critical Care (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- Minimum two (2) years of Director of ICU experience
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style is a must
- This lovely, growing community is known for its Southern charm, beautiful parks, rich history, quaint and charming downtown area, affordable homes, low taxes, excellent public and private schools, year round arts and cultural events, shopping, and amazing food!
- Centrally located in the Southeast US and the heart of South Carolina!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803