About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Growing and progressive 260 bed community hospital that has served its community for over 50 years
- Leapfrog Top Performing Hospital
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center
- Preparing to begin journey to obtain Level III Trauma Center designation
- Position will manage a busy and growing 20 bed ICU and Respiratory Department with a team of over 60 FTE's
- Strong support level with a team of Clinical Coordinators and a Unit Educator
- Reports to a transformational Chief Nursing Executive
Highlights/Benefits for the Director, Critical Care (RN):
- The Director, Critical Care (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensuring the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentoring and leading a team, and being able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Excellent advancement opportunities - the health system loves to promote from within!
Director, Critical Care (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required
- RN Active License
- Minimum two (2) years of Director of ICU experience
- At least three (3) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style is a must
- This lovely, growing community is known for its Southern charm, beautiful parks, rich history, quaint and charming downtown area, affordable homes, excellent public and private schools, year round arts and cultural events, shopping, and amazing food!
- Golf and equestrian lovers paradise, kayaking, boating, fishing
- Centrally located in the Southeast US Region
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803