Nealy Pierce has been engaged by an award winning, financially sound, 175+ bed community hospital to conduct a search for a Director, Case Management (RN) to lead a growing, busy community hospital in Southwestern Virginia.
Primary responsibilities for Director, Case Management (RN):
- Position will lead a team of 8 FTE's including case managers, social workers, care coordinators and a secretary.
- Reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer
- Assure best practices in care coordination, discharge planning, and social work and collaborate with executive leadership team to help establish and grow new services and strategies
- Growing, financially sound, rural community hospital in Southern Virginia focused on providing the highest level of patient safety and quality to its community
- Outdoor lovers paradise with a wide variety of year round activities including world renowned fishing, skiing, and hiking trails, camping and hunting in your backyard!
- Escape the rat race and live in a lovely, affordable small town in a central Mid-Atlantic location - within a three hour drive to Johnson City, TN, Knoxville, TN, Roanoke, VA, and Charlotte, NC!
- Affordable homes and a low cost of living, very safe community
- A generous compensation plan including a full benefits package, paid time off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, 401k matching plan, short and long term disability, life insurance, and much more!
- Annual Director level bonus incentive of up to 10%
- Relocation assistance is available
- MUST have current Case Management / Care Coordination / Utilization Review leadership experience in an acute care hospital setting
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree required / Master's preferred
- RN required State of Virginia
- CCM preferred
- Collaborative, assertive leader who is able to embrace change and help engage staff and physicians
- Minimum five (5) years clinical case management / care coordination experience
- At least two (2) years of care coordination/utilization review/case management leadership (Manager or Director level)
- Outstanding communication and teambuilding skills required
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and to learn what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking a different position, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time! If you don't find what you're looking for on our website, please email us at email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you.