Director, Case Management
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by an award winning, financially sound, non-profit health system to conduct a search for a Director of Case Management to lead a growing, busy community hospital.
Primary responsibilities for Director, Case Management:
- Serve as a member of the hospital's senior leadership team
- Manage a team of eight (8) FTE's including a Manager who will assist you with day to day operations
- Assure best practices in discharge planning, social work, and care coordination
- Work closely with executive leadership team to help establish and grow post acute services and strategies
- 160 bed non profit community hospital, part of a multi-hospital, financially sound regional healthcare system in the Southeast US
- A generous compensation plan including Paid Time Off, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, life insurance, and much more
- Full relocation assistance will be offered, as well as a potential sign on bonus
- Annual Director level bonus incentive based on the hospital's financial performance
- Master's degree required (preferably in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration)
- Must be a licensed nurse or social worker
- Collaborative, assertive leader who is able to embrace change and help engage staff and physicians
- Minimum five (5) years progressive clinical leadership experience, with at least three (3) years of care coordination/utilization review/case management leadership
- Must be able to demonstrate track record of success in case management leadership
- Experienced in inpatient discharge management, discharge planning, case management, clinical quality, and / or clinical social work.
- Strategic thinking and visionary leadership skills
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and to learn what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking a different position, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time! If you don't find what you're looking for on our website, please email us at email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to obtain a better understanding of what you're looking for and to let you know what we have available that may be a fit for your background.