Primary responsibilities for Director, Case Management:
- Serve as a member of the hospital's senior leadership team
- Manage a team including a Supervisor who will assist you with day to day operations
- Assure best practices in care coordination, discharge planning, and social work
- Work closely with executive leadership team, physicians and nursing leadership
- 300+ bed, non profit, financially sound level III trauma center
- A generous compensation plan will be offered including Medical/Dental/Vision, Paid Time Off (PTO), 403b match, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, life insurance, and much more!
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus may be offered
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's degree preferred (preferably in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration)
- RN Active License State of Alabama
- Collaborative, assertive leader who is able to embrace change and help engage staff and physicians
- Minimum five (5) years progressive clinical leadership experience, with at least two (2) years of case management / care coordination / utilization review leadership
- Must be able to demonstrate track record of success in case management leadership
- Experienced in inpatient discharge management, discharge planning, case management, clinical quality, and / or clinical social work.
- Strategic thinking and visionary leadership skills
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume to:
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and to learn what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking a different position, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time! If you don't find what you're looking for on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to obtain a better understanding of what you're looking for and to let you know what we have available that may be a fit for your background.