- Serve as a member of the hospital's senior leadership team
- Manage the daily operations of the department
- Serve as highly visible leader, colleague, and mentor
- Assure best practices in discharge planning, social work, and care coordination
- Work closely with executive leadership team to help establish and grow post acute services and strategies
- 300+ bed stable, financially sound, non profit community hospital that has served its community for over 50 years
- A generous compensation plan including Paid Time Off, tuition reimbursement, short and long term disability, life insurance, and much more!
- Relocation assistance/sign on bonus available
- Annual Director level bonus incentive based on the hospital's financial performance
- Master's degree required (preferably in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration / Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required without MSN
- RN required State of Alabama
- Minimum five (5) years progressive clinical leadership experience
- Must be able to demonstrate track record of success in care coordination leadership
- Experienced in inpatient discharge management, discharge planning, case management, clinical quality, and / or clinical social work.
- Strategic thinking and visionary leadership skills
- CCM certification is a plus
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and to learn what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are seeking a different position, please check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time! If you don't find what you're looking for on our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to obtain a better understanding of what you're looking for and to let you know what we have available that may be a fit for your background.