About the Hospital and Area:
- Nonprofit, financially sound, growing 300+ bed trauma center that has served its community for over 50 years
- Primary Stroke Center designated
- Our community offers a low cost of living with affordable homes, world class universities and schools with opportunities to see major college sports played right in your backyard!
- Central Southeast US location that is close to everything - easy access to the mountains and the coast, excellent shopping and dining, and year round outdoor activities including hiking, biking, fishing, boating, rafting, and golfing!
Director, Cardiovascular Services Benefits:
- Position will lead a very busy, growing CV Service Line including Cath, EP, Pre and Post and ECG Services with a team of 25+ FTE's
- Role will report to a collaborative and dynamic Administrator of Cardiovascular Services and will be well supported by a Coordinator, Department Educator and Assistant
- Competitive pay based on experience, a full benefits package including M/D//V, STD, LTD, Life, retirement plan with employer match, paid continuing education, tuition reimbursement, and professional development opportunities
- Sign-on and relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate
Director Cardiovascular Services requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required / Master's preferred
- RN is preferred, but RCIS prepared candidates will be considered with at least 3-5 years of cath lab clinical experiene
- Minimum of two (2) years of Cath Lab leadership experience required at the Supervisor/Manager level or above
- Minimum of three (3) years of Cath Lab clinical experience required
- INSPIRATIONAL leadership style with an unwavering commitment to patient care, safety and quality
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the email below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803