Highlights/Benefits for Director, Birth Center (RN):
- Enjoy the best of small town living and easy access to the big city
- Affordable homes, excellent schools, year round outdoor activities, nearby lakes and rivers, and low taxes! Living here you can truly have it all!
- Outstanding compensation package for the Director of Women's Services (RN) including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, 403b match, generous PTO program, life insurance, short and long term disability, FSA and HSA plans!
- Outdoor lovers paradise with hiking, biking, camping, hunting, fishing and boating
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus are available
About the Hospital and Department:
- Hospital: Nonprofit, progressive, financially sound, growing community hospital
- Director, Birth Center (RN) will direct the operations of the Birth Center that welcomed over 1,500 babies annually last year
- Position reports to a dynamic and collaborative Chief Nursing Officer
- Well supported by a Manager and team of Coordinators/Charge Nurses
About the Director, Birth Center (RN) Position:
Qualifications & Requirements for Director, Birth Center (RN):
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's preferred
- RN Active License State of Ohio
- BLS required
- NRP and ACLS certified (or able to obtain within 6 months of start)
- At least five (5) years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience
- At least three (3) years Women's Services leadership experience
- Director, Birth Center (RN) should be an effective team builder who is able to engage the staff and build physician relationships
- Serve as a liaison with internal and external customers
- Collaborative, team building personality style
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities! We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Career Consultant will reach out to you directly.