About the Hospital/Health System/Department:
- Growing and progressive 260 bed community hospital that is first and foremost on quality and patient safety
- Leapfrog Top Hospital Rated
- Position will manage ICU, PCU, Telemetry and Respiratory Therapy with a team of 85+ FTE's
- Reports to a transformational, supportive Chief Nursing Officer
- Director will be very well supported by a Nurse Manager, team of Clinical Supervisors and an Educator
Highlights/Benefits for the Critical Care Director (RN)
- The Critical Care Director (RN) will be responsible for the strategic and visionary direction for the department, budget management, ensure the highest level of patient safety and quality, mentor and lead a team, and be able to build positive and collaborative relationships across all levels
- Outstanding full benefits package including choice of Medical/Dental/Vision plans, generous PTO program, short and long term disability, 403b match, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more!
- Relocation package / sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate
- Very supportive senior leadership team that loves mentoring and growing its leaders
- Excellent advancement opportunities - several of the system's Directors have progressed to Chief Nursing Officer positions
Critical Care Director (RN) Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) required / Master's degree preferred
- RN Active License
- Minimum three (3) years of nursing leadership experience in ICU/Critical Care
- At least five (5) years of Critical Care/ICU nursing experience
- Proven track record in leading and managing teams, improving patient satisfaction and employee engagement
- INSPIRATIONAL and collaborative leadership style
- Exceptional communication skills across all levels
Our client is located in a growing community that is known for its Southern charm, beautiful parks, rich history, affordable homes and low taxes, excellent public and private schools, year round arts and cultural events, shopping and dining. Year round mild climate with a variety of outdoor activities for every member of the family including hiking and biking, boating, fishing, camping, hunting, youth sports, and much more! It's an incredible place to live, work, play, raise a family and retire. We think you'll love it as much as we do!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803