CNS (Clinical Nurse Specialist), Orthopedics
Highlights/Benefits for the CNS (Clinical Nurse Specialist), Orthopedics
- The community was named one of the friendliest, most charming Southern cities!
- Centrally located - easy access to the city, mountains and beaches. You can truly have it all living here!
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, Blue Distinction Center+ Certified Hospital part of a world renowned academic health system
- Part of world renowned, progressive and growing multiple campus health system with a strong emphasis on research
- Our client has served its community for over 60 years
About the CNS (Clinical Nurse Specialist), Orthopedics:
- The CNS will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators - this is a true unit based CNS position, not an educator role
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the CNS (Clinical Nurse Specialist), Orthopedics Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in Georgia
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital or specialty orthopedic hospital caring for total joint and orthopedic patients
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), also recognized as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in the state
- Must be able to speak effectively before large and small groups
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.