Nealy Pierce has been retained by a nonprofit, Academic Medical Center that is part of a leading research university, to help them identify and attract a Clinical Nurse Specialist to join their Diabetes team. This role will work with other clinical nurse specialists to serve as the Clinical Expert for the service line, focusing on research, evidence-based practices, and implementing EBP to the bedside. CNS' at this organization are supported by a unit-based Educator and have both a Specialty and System-level focus.
They are offering:
- Award-winning non-profit, 300+ bed Magnet designated community hospital focused first and foremost on Quality, Safety, Patient Satisfaction, and their Employees
- Member of a cutting edge, research focused, world-renowned major academic health system
- Opportunity to lead one of the top programs in the region for one of the nation’s top hospitals.
We are looking for:
- MSN prepared CNS with a passion for empowering nurses and impacting an organization (Doctorate is a plus)
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (through AACN or ANCC)
- Strong diabetes clinical nursing background working as an RN and/or CNS
- CDE strongly preferred (or must be able to obtain)
Benefits / Compensation:
- Strong growth potential within the health system
- Competitive compensation package based on experience
- Relocation assistance will be offered with a potential sign-on bonus for experienced CNS candidates
- Full benefits including an excellent work/life balance, a choice of medical/dental/vision plans, tuition reimbursement, paid conferences and certifications, automatic employer funded retirement contribution, and seven (7) weeks of paid time off in your first year!
What is a Clinical Nurse Specialist?
- A Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) is a Master's or Doctoral prepared Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) whose function is to improve outcomes in patient care. The CNS is an expert in clinical practice, patient education, research, and consultation and uses these roles to influence the three spheres of practice: patient care, nursing, and systems.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership and Clinical Nurse Specialist opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ www.NealyPierce.com/job. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will be back in touch to let you know if we have a position that may be a fit for your background.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803