Nealy Pierce has been retained exclusively by a 500+ bed, Magnet designated hospital in the Southern US Region that serves as the flagship facility for one of the nation's top academic medical centers and research centers to help them identify and attract a Clinical Nurse Specialist to join their Emergency Services Department. This role will serve as the clinical expert for the service line and focus on research, evidence-based practices, and implementing EBP at the bedside. CNS' at this organization are supported by a unit-based Educator and have both a Specialty and System-level focus.
They are offering:
- Award-winning non-profit, 500+ bed Academic Medical Center focused first and foremost on Quality, Safety, Patient Satisfaction, and their Employees
- The most comprehensive academic health system in the state and the only one with three Magnet®-designated hospitals, one of which recently earned an unprecedented sixth consecutive Magnet designation.
- Opportunity to lead one of the top programs in the region for one of the nation’s top hospitals
- Highly collegial environment, close knit, family feel
We are looking for:
- MSN prepared Clinical Nurse Specialist with a passion for empowering nurses and impacting an organization (Doctorate is a plus)
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (through AACN or ANCC)
- At least three (3) years of critical care OR emergency nursing background is required
- Someone with an INSPIRATIONAL leadership style who people gravitate towards and love to collaborate with and who can work well in any situation as a leader
Benefits / Compensation:
- Strong growth potential within the health system
- Very competitive compensation package based on experience
- Relocation assistance will be offered with a potential sign-on bonus
- Full benefits including an excellent work/life balance, a choice of medical/dental/vision plans that begin on DAY ONE of your employment, tuition reimbursement, paid conferences and certifications, automatic 2% employer contribution to retirement plus a separate employer match, and over five (5) weeks paid time off in your first year!
What is a Clinical Nurse Specialist?
- A Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) is a Master's or Doctoral prepared Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) whose function is to improve outcomes in patient care. The CNS is an expert in clinical practice, patient education, research, and consultation and uses these roles to influence the three spheres of practice: patient care, nursing, and systems.
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership and Clinical Nurse Specialist opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ www.NealyPierce.com/job. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for please email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will be back in touch to let you know if we have a position that may be a fit for your background.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions