Infectious Disease Pharmacist
- 480-Bed Teaching Hospital affiliated with Texas Tech University
- 22 Full Time Pharmacists
- PGY1 and PGY2 Residency Program
- 100% Decentralized to the Infectious Disease
- $10,000 Relocation Assistance
- No State Income Tax
About the Hospital
- Hospital: Non-Profit
- 480-bed, Level II Trauma Center - Teaching Hospital
- Certified Stroke and Heart Hospital
About the Position:
Nealy Pierce has been engaged by a 480-bed teaching hospital to search for an a decentralized Infectious Disease (ID) Pharmacist. This pharmacist will work together with one other ID Pharmacist and a team of physicians, nurses and other hospital staff in the ICU. There maybe some crossover help in other departments as well depending on census and staffing needs.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Residency Trained or at least 2 years of experience in an Critical Care role
- Board Certified is a huge plus
- Experience with precepting students or working with pharmacy residents is preferred
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Stephen Wagner | Team Leader
firstname.lastname@example.org | 972.318.9811
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Dallas, TX
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions
Nealy Pierce is leading the way for Nursing Leadership opportunities. We take the time to understand your situation and what is most important to you before recommending any opportunity. If you are looking for another position, check out our Available Positions @ Jobs.NealyPierce.com. We are working on new positions all the time, so if you can't find what you're looking for email email@example.com and a Career Consultant will reach out to you to get a better understanding of what you're looking for and if we have something available.