Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Pediatrics:
- Rated #2 on Livability's Best Places to Live for 2019!
- Great place to live whether you are just starting your career, raising a family or looking forward to retirement! We have something for everyone here including amazing cultural and arts events, professional and collegiate sporting events, world-renowned dining and shopping, year round outdoor activities, affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and multiple universities located throughout the city!
- Full benefits package including a variety of healthcare plans, tuition reimbursement, an industry leading 401k plan, and 35 days of PTO in your first year!
- Relocation assistance will also be offered
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, not for-profit, major academic health center that is part of an internationallyrenowned health system
- Served its community for over a century
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Service
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Pediatrics Position:
- Population based position focused on the care of our pediatric patients
- Our CNS's are well supported by a team of educators - this is a TRUE CNS position!
- Pediatric nursing background is required (expertise in critical care, oncology and/or med/surg is helpful but not required)
- New Grad CNS' may also apply (must have previous pediatric nursing experience in an acute care hospital)
- Position will function as an expert in clinical practice, leader, researcher and consultant and will influence the three spheres of practice (patient care, nursing and systems)
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research
- Position will report directly to the Director of Nursing
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- We will consider New Grad CNS' with at least three (3) years clinical nursing experience in the care of pediatric patients
- Be able to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders to ensure the highest quality and patient outcomes
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.