Nealy Pierce has been engaged by an award-winning, independent, nonprofit, multi-campus health system with a Magnet-designated Academic Medical Center as their flagship facility, to help them expand their rapidly growing CNS program.
We are looking for an experienced Emergency Department Clinical Nurse Specialist for a multi-pronged role focused on department, hospital and system level aspects. You will have access to the health system's vast resources, including a dedicated research center, and will collaborate with a large team of Clinical Nurse Specialists, Nursing Leaders, Physician Leaders, and Quality Executives to improve patient outcomes. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who loves to work on unit based initiatives and projects, look at evidence based practice (EBP), lead quality teams, conduct research, have an opportunity to be published, and implement best practices into real-world environments. This role will function as the Co-Leader of the department and be supported by an engaged administrative team and an experienced Nurse Educator.
If you're interested in joining a team that is driven by excellence and want to have a significant impact on patient care, we'd love to talk to you.
About the System:
- 600+ bed Magnet-designated, Flagship Academic Medical Center
- Numerous service lines ranked in the Top 50 nationally
- Ranked as the #1 health system in the city and state
- Part of an Award-winning, non-profit, multi-campus health system focused first and foremost on Quality, Safety, Patient Satisfaction, and their Employees
- State-of-the-art technology, equipment and research center
- Great partnership with providers; strong focus on collaboration between administration, doctors, and nursing
- Organizationally driven at all levels to constantly strive for excellence
What we're looking for:
- Masters prepared, board certified Clinical Nurse Specialist with a passion for impacting an organization through evidenced-based research and best practices
- Previous RN experience in a similar area of the service line (critical care AND/OR emergency services)
- Someone with an Inspirational and Collaborative style who can explain the "why" and can bring nurses together to impact change
Why You Should Apply:
- Very competitive compensation package based on experience
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
- Strong growth potential within the health system
- Full benefits including health benefits that begin on your first day of employment, employer contribution to retirement and generous paid time off
For confidential consideration, please forward a copy of your most recent resume/CV in Microsoft Word via the link below.
Jill Jarufe, MBA | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803