Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Orthopedics
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Orthopedics
- Major metro location
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans and a very generous PTO
- Automatic employer paid retirement contribution and additional 403b employer match
- Relocation assistance will also be offered
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated
- Blue Distinction Center+ Certified Specialty Hospital
- Our client has served its community for over a century
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Orthopedics Position:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) will serve as the clinical expert for the orthopedic service line
- Will receive a very high level of support from and work closely with the Chief Nursing Officer, nursing team and surgeons
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Medical/Surgical Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital medical/surgical, ICU or Perioperative services unit
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), also recognized as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in the state
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.