Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Orthopedics Service Line
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Orthopedics Service Line
- Major metro area - all the perks of the big city!
- Full benefits package including a competitive annual salary, excellent healthcare plans that start on day one, generous PTO, automatic employer paid retirement contribution and additional 403b employer match, and an exceptional tuition reimbursement program
- Relocation assistance will also be offered
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, Blue Distinction Center+ Certified specialty orthopedic hospital that is patient focused and research driven!
- Performs over 4500 annual surgeries including major joint replacements, minimally invasive orthopaedic surgery, hip resurfacing, spine surgery, spinal fusions, scoliosis and deformity surgery, and artificial spine disc replacements
- Member of a world renowned, multi-campus, research-driven, progressive, cutting edge healthcare system
- Served its community for over 10 years
- Hospital is in Top 10% nationwide for patient experience
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Orthopedics Service Line Position:
- The CNS will serve as the orthopedic clinical expert for the hospital, ensure the team is up on latest research and technology, lead the team through research, knowledge and innovation to ensure structures in place for shared decision making, serve on hospital and health based committees, and participate in research studies
- Reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer, who has been with the hospital since it opened in 2009
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Orthopedics Service Line Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required, CNS track
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in orthopedic med/surg, surgical services, or critical care
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- ONC certification is highly preferred
- LEAN Six Sigma experience is preferred
- Self-motivated, excellent communicator
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.