Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Ortho/Med/Surg
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Ortho/Med/Surg:
- Our client is part of a world-renowned, comprehensive academic medical center and research facility in a major metropolitan Southeastern US city!
- Position will support the orthopedics service line
- Full benefits package, flexible scheduling, tuition reimbursement, wellness incentives, FSA and HSA plans, generous PTO, and relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital/Department:
- 300+ bed hospital, 2x Magnet designated!
- Our client is part of a world-class, not for-profit, progressive academic medical center and teaching hospital
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Ortho/Med/Surg Position:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position will focus on unit based initiatives and projects, standardizing processes and practices, participating at the system level leading quality teams, identifying gaps in care, and follow through on any findings to ensure the department is providing the safest level of care
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise
- Will have opportunity to participate in high level, complex research projects at both the hospital and system level
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Ortho/Med/Surg Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required (CNS track)
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in ortho/med/surg
- Must be able to use specialized knowledge and skills within the three spheres of influence (patient/family, nurses and organization/system)
- Must possess excellent teamwork skills and be able to work with multiple departments, and build positive relationships across all levels
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.