Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Major metropolitan location and community in the highly desirable Southeast US Region!
- Located just a few hours from both the mountains and the beach - you can have the best of both worlds living here
- Affordable housing, world-class professional and collegiate sports, arts and cultural events, hiking and biking trails, farm to table dining, outstanding shopping, excellent public and private schools, and multiple colleges and universities are located within a short drive of the city
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans that begin on day one (1) of employment, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, generous PTO program and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered
About the Hospital:
- Premier, not for-profit 500+ bed progressive and growing hospital that is currently pursuing MAGNET
- Served its community for over 55 years
- Our client is rapidly growing its CNS team and is seeking to add several new CNS' to the health system
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- Unit based position - Critical Care background is preferred
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators - this is a true CNS position
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) (or must be able to obtain prior to start)
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, physicians and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions