Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) - New Graduate
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS):
- Major Southeastern US Metro location that offers a mild year round climate, the opportunity to live in either the city or the country, excellent public and private schools, world-class shopping and incredible dining choices, hiking and biking trails, year round outdoor activities, arts/culture and major sporting events. There's something for every member of the family here!
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans that begin on day one (1) of employment, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, generous PTO program and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Premier, not for-profit 500+ bed progressive and growing hospital part of a major, cutting edge academic health system
- Served its community for over 50 years
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Position:
- New grad CNS' are welcomed and encouraged to apply - outstanding opportunity to work with other CNS' to learn and grow!
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators - this is a true CNS position
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting (critical care preferred!)
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) (or must be able to obtain prior to start)
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, physicians and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions