Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) - New Graduate
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- This charming suburban community was named a best place to live in 2018
- Wonderful place to raise a family - easily walkable community, affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and multiple colleges and universities are located within a short drive of the city
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans that begin on day one (1) of employment, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, generous PTO program and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered
About the Hospital:
- Premier, not for-profit 400+ bed progressive and growing hospital part of a multiple campus health system
- Served its community for over 55 years
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- We have multiple CNS positions available (Med/Surg, Ortho, ICU/Critical Care or Perioperative Services background are highly desired!)
- New grad CNS' are welcomed and encouraged to apply!
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators - this is a true CNS position
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in any of the following areas: Med/Surg, Ortho/Spine, Critical Care, Emergency Department, or Surgical Services
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) (or must be able to obtain prior to start)
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, physicians and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.