Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, New Grad!:
- Centrally located - easy access to Richmond, Charlottesville, and Northern Virginia/DC
- Great place to raise a family - amazing outdoor activities, quaint shops and world class restaurants, affordable housing, low crime, excellent public and private schools, and multiple universities located throughout the city
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus may be offered
About the Hospital:
- Major 350+ bed, Magnet designated, not for profit trauma center that is focused on providing the highest level of quality care to its community
- Strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, New Grad! Position:
- New Grad CNS' with a clinical background in med/surg, surgical services/operating room, emergency or critical care nursing are encouraged to apply!
- Cutting edge facility, utilizes unit based councils and shared governance
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- A Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) is a Master's or Doctoral prepared Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) whose function is to improve outcomes in patient care. The CNS is an expert in clinical practice, patient education, research, and consultation and uses these roles to influence the three spheres of practice: patient care, nursing, and systems
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) preferred
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- We will consider New Grad CNS' with at least 3-5 years clinical nursing experience in the acute care hospital setting in med/surg, orthopedics, operating room, critical care OR emergency services
- Be able to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders to ensure the highest quality and patient outcomes
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.