Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Neurology
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Neurology:
- Magnet designated, 300+ bed non profit hospital and research center
- Position will be responsible for supporting the neurology patient population
- Competitive salary based on experience and full benefits package including: tuition reimbursement, generous PTO, excellent 403b matching plan and employer funded retirement package, relocation assistance
About the Hospital/Department:
- 300+ bed not for-profit, growing, progressive medical center that is part of a world-renowned health system
- Outcomes driven, teaching environment that is always seeking improvement.
- Utilizes shared governance and evidence based practice, highly collaborative team environment
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Neurology Position:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) will support the neurology patient population and will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position reports to a transformational and collaborative Director of Professional Practice who believes in advocating for her team to help them deliver the best patient care, and has been with the system for the majority of her nursing career.
- Position will focus on initiatives and projects, standardizing processes and practices, participating at the system level leading quality teams, looking at practices, identifying gaps in care, and follow through on any findings to ensure the department is providing the safest level of care,
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Neurology Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required (CNS track)
- New Grad CNS' will be considered!
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required or must be able to obtain
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in neurology
- Must be able to use specialized knowledge and skills within the three spheres of influence (patient/family, nurses and organization/system)
- Must be able to adapt to change, and possess excellent teamwork skills
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.