Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Medical/Surgical
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Medical/Surgical
- Major metro Eastern US location
- Cosmopolitan city with easy access to a major international airport, mountains and the beach. Foodie paradise, world-class shopping, incredible year round arts and cultural events, affordable housing, multiple colleges and universities in the city!
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, 600+ bed not for-profit, academic medical center focused on research and constantly elevating patient outcomes
- Member of internationally recognized health system
- Served its community for over a century - well loved and respected hospital
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Medical/Surgical Position:
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- Position will support a complex medical/surgical teaching unit with a wide variety of patients
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and conduct research within the unit, hospital and system level to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Medical/Surgical Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum five (5) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital medical/surgical or inpatient unit
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Should possess the heart of a servant leader
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions