Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Med/Surg
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Med/Surg:
- Ideal North Carolina location - major metro area
- Great place to raise a family - affordable housing, excellent public and private schools, and eight (8) universities located within one hour of the city!
- Full benefits package including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a generous sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate!
About the Hospital:
- Magnet designated, not for-profit, progressive and growing multiple campus health system that is part of a world-renowned academic medical center and health system
- Served its community for over 50 years
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Med/Surg Position:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist, Med/Surg position is a unit based role with close interaction with nurses, patients and families.
- Our CNS team receives a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- You will be very well supported by a team of educators - this is a true CNS position, not an educator role
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in North Carolina
- New graduate CNS' are welcome to apply!
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital Diabetic / Renal Unit
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), also recognized as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Must be able to speak effectively before large and small groups
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions