Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), ICU
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS):
- Premier, world renowned not for profit multi campus health system in major Southeastern US metro area
- Generous compensation package including a competitive base salary, full benefits package, tuition reimbursement, paid certifications, paid time off (PTO), 403b matching plan, and relocation assistance will be offered to the successful candidate!
About the Hospital:
- 400+ bed not for profit, progressive community hospital currently pursuing Magnet
- World-renowned academic medical center affiliate!
- Stable, visible executive leadership team that understands the value of the CNS to the organization and community
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS):
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- Responsibilities include: introducing and utilizing evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required (CNS track)
- Will consider New Grad CNS' with at least 3-5 years of clinical ICU nursing experience
- RN Active License State of GA
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Must be able to use specialized knowledge and skills within the three spheres of influence (patient/family, nurses and organization/system)
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.