Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Emergency
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Emergency:
- Responsibilities include: introducing and utilizing evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- Full benefits package including tuition and certification reimbursement, generous PTO program, 403b matching plan, relocation assistance and a generous sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate!
About the Hospital
- Magnet designated, financially sound, growing non-profit multi-campus health system
- Has served its community for over 50 years
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Emergency Position:
- Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS) receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- CNS' should be able to exemplify the mission and vision for the hospital, nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required (CNS track)
- New graduate CNS' will be considered (with at least three (3) years of ER nursing experience)
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in the ER/ED/Emergency Department
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions