Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Diabetes
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Diabetes:
- Magnet designated 350+ non profit hospital and research center in North Carolina
- Position will support the diabetic patient population - this is a hospital based position
- Competive salary based on experience and full benefits package including: tuition reimbursement, seven (7) weeks of PTO, generous 403b matching plan and employer funded retirement package, relocation assistance
About the Hospital/Department:
- 350 bed not for-profit, growing, progressive medical center that is part of a world-renowned health system
- Outcomes driven, teaching environment that is always seeking improvement. Utilizes shared governance and evidence based practice.
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Diabetes Position:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position reports to a transformational and collaborative ACNO who believes in advocating for her team to help them deliver the best patient care, and has been with the system for the majority of her nursing career.
- Position will focus on diabetes based initiatives and projects, standardizing processes and practices, participating at the system level leading quality teams, looking at practices, identifying gaps in care, and follow through on any findings to ensure the department is providing the safest level of care,
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Diabetes Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required (CNS track)
- CDE required
- New Grad CNS' will be considered!
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required or must be able to obtain
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) State of NC
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in medical/surgical, diabetes/renal, and/or geriatrics
- Must be able to use specialized knowledge and skills within the three spheres of influence (patient/family, nurses and organization/system)
- Must be able to adapt to change, and possess excellent teamwork skills
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.