Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care:
- 450+ bed non-profit community hospital that is part of a world-renowned Southeastern US academic health system and major research facility
- Our client employs the most CNS' in the state and has been recognized nationally as one of the best places to be a CNS
- Full benefits package, flexible scheduling, tuition reimbursement, wellness incentives, FSA and HSA plans, generous PTO, employer paid retirement, and relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital/Department:
- 450+ bed not for-profit, progressive hospital currently pursuing Magnet
- Position will support a very busy open 30+ bed ICU and 14 bed Stepdown Unit that receives a variety of complex patients
- The CNS is very well-supported by a team of intensivists and educators - this is a true CNS position!
- Outcomes driven, teaching environment that is always seeking to improve and bring evidence based practice to the department and system.
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care Position:
- This position will focus on unit based initiatives and projects, standardizing processes and practices, looking at evidence based practices, identifying gaps in care, and follow through on any findings to ensure the department is providing the safest level of care to its patients
- Highly collaborative role - will work closely with CNS peers, nursing leadership, and physicians/intensivists
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise
- Will have opportunity to participate in high level, complex research projects
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required (CNS track required)
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum five (5) years recent clinical nursing experience in an ICU or complex Medical Surgical setting
- Seeking a transformational and inspirational leader who works well across all levels and builds collaborative, positive relationships
- Must be able to adapt to change, and possess excellent teamwork skills
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.