Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care:
- Atlanta GA metro area location
- Full benefits package, tuition and certification reimbursement, PTO, 403b matching plan, relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus will be offered to the successful candidate!
About the Hospital:
- 400+ bed not for-profit, progressive and growing multiple campus health system
- World-renowned academic medical center affiliate
- Stable, visible executive leadership team that understands the value of the CNS to the organization and community
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care Position:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise within a specialty through the integration of advanced skills, knowledge, competencies, and practice.
- Responsiblities include: introducing and utilizing evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required (CNS track)
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Must be able to use specialized knowledge and skills within the three spheres of influence (patient/family, nurses and organization/system)
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Georgia
- Minimum two (2) years recent clinical nursing experience in critical care/ICU
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions