Nealy Pierce has been retained by a nonprofit, world-renowned Academic Medical Center currently pursuing Magnet designation to help them identify and attract a Clinical Nurse Specialist to join their Critical Care Service Line. This role will work with other clinical nurse specialists and serve as the Clinical Expert for the service line, focusing on Research, Evidence-Based Practices, and Implementing EBP to the bedside. All CNS' at this organization are supported by a unit-based Educator and have both a System-level and a Specialty-level focus. This is an amazing opportunity to lead one of the top programs in the region for one of the nation's top hospitals.
They are offering:
- Award-winning, non-profit Academic Medical Center focused first and foremost on Quality, Safety, Patient Satisfaction, and their Employees
- Three (3) hospitals within this multi-campus health system are consistently rated as the top hospitals within its city and state
- A brand new, state of the art, LEED silver certified $400 million tower is currently under construction
- A highly innovative and research focused team that is known for delivering innovative research-based treatment and individualized care
- An organization with a proven track record of success in utilizing CNS' to their full capacity
We are looking for:
- MSN prepared CNS with a passion for empowering nurses and impacting an organization (Doctorate is a plus)
- NACNS or AOCNS Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Strong critical care nursing background as an RN and/or CNS
- Someone with an INSPIRATIONAL leadership style who people gravitate towards and love to collaborate with and who can work well in any situation as a leader
Benefits / Compensation:
- Strong growth potential within the health system
- Very competitive compensation package based on experience
- Automatic retirement contribution and employer match
- Medical benefits begin on Day 1 of employment - no waiting period
- Relocation assistance will be offered
- Flexible schedule and a generous paid time off package
What is a Clinical Nurse Specialist?
- A Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) is a Master's or Doctoral prepared Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) whose function is to improve outcomes in patient care. The CNS is an expert in clinical practice, patient education, research, and consultation and uses these roles to influence the three spheres of practice: patient care, nursing, and systems.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions