Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care:
- World-renowned academic health system and major research facility hospital affiliate!
- Full benefits package, flexible scheduling, tuition reimbursement, wellness incentives, FSA and HSA plans, generous PTO, automatic 2% employer paid retirement and up to a 4% employer 403b matching plan, and relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital/Department:
- 400+ bed not for-profit, progressive academic medical center and teaching hospital
- Position will support a very busy ICU and ICU Stepdown Unit that receives a variety of complex patients
- True CNS position - supported by a team of nursing educators!
- Outcomes driven, teaching environment that is always seeking to improve and bring evidence based practice to the department and system.
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care Position:
- Position will focus on unit based initiatives and projects, standardizing processes and practices, looking at evidence based practices, identifying gaps in care, and follow through on any findings to ensure the department is providing the safest level of care to its patients
- Highly collaborative role - will work closely with CNS peers, nursing leadership, and physicians/intensivists
- Position will collaborate and consult in the management of complex patient and family care by demonstrating clinical expertise
- Will have opportunity to participate in high level, complex research projects
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Critical Care Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required (Clinical Nurse Specialist track)
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Will consider new grad CNS' with demonstrated clinical experience treating complex ICU patients
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an ICU or complex Medical Surgical setting
- Must be able to use specialized knowledge and skills within the three spheres of influence (patient/family, nurses and organization/system)
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Team Leader
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Bend, OR
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions