Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Critical Care:
- Our client is part of a major academic health system located in one of the most desirable Southeast US locations!
- Great place to raise a family - easy access to the beach or the mountains, low cost of living, year round mild climate, excellent public and private schools, and multiple universities located throughout the city. incredible shopping and world-class dining, arts and culture, and major sporting events year round
- Full benefits package including healthcare that begins on Day 1 of employment, generous PTO program, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, automatic employer retirement plan and 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance and a potential sign on bonus are available.
About the Hospital:
- 500+ bed not for-profit, progressive and growing academic medical center focused on providing the highest quality of service to its community
- CNS' have a strong level of support from nursing administration and the Vice President of Patient Care Services
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist Position:
- The CNS will manage all three spheres of influence and ensure the highest level of quality and patient safety
- Very well supported by a team of educators - this is a TRUE CNS position!
- Position reports to dynamic, visionary and collaborative Nursing Director
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- National Certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum 5-7 years of total nursing experience in a critical care setting
- Be able to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders to ensure the highest quality and patient outcomes