Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Surgical Services
Highlights/Benefits for the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Surgical Services
- Join a world-renowned trauma center and academic medical center within a major Midatlantic US city!
- Centrally located - easy access to the city, mountains and beaches - you can truly have it all living here
- World renowned restaurants and shopping, professional sporting events, arts and cultural events, leading healthcare, excellent public and private schools, and a wide variety of homes to rent or buy are available!
- Full benefits package will be offered including excellent healthcare plans, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement assistance, paid conferences, 403b matching plan, and MUCH more!
- Relocation assistance will be offered!
About the Hospital:
- 500+ bed non-profit level II trauma center and academic medical center currently pursuing MAGNET
- Member of a research driven, leading non-profit health system
- Participative, collaborative and professional culture
- Served its community for over 50 years
- Performs all cases except transplants and open hearts
About the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Surgical Services Position:
- The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), Surgical Services will receive a very high level of support from the Chief Nursing Officer and nursing leadership team.
- Position will be responsible for coordinating highly specialized patient care in surgical services, and will serve as a clinical resource and provide expertise in nursing process and theory
- Introduce and utilize evidence-based practice, standards of care, and research to transform practice within the workforce and organization to enhance quality, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Participate in and lead hospital and system level research projects
- Exemplify the mission and vision for the Hospital, Nursing, and the Department of Nursing Practice, Education and Research.
Qualifications and Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Specialist, Surgical Services Role:
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) required
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) State of Maryland
- CNOR certification preferred
- Minimum three (3) years recent clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital operating room / perioperative services setting
- National certification as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS), also recognized as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in the state
- Must be able to establish and maintain positive relationships across all levels
- Should possess the proven ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with other health care providers, students, instructors, and leaders
For immediate and confidential consideration, please submit your resume via the link below.
Jill Jarufe | Vice President, Nursing
Jill@np-hc.com | 972.318.9803
Nealy Pierce, LLC | Healthcare
www.NP-HC.com | Open Positions